Implementing Salesforce.com is the beginning of your sales enablement journey. Timely support from experienced Salesforce administrators can significantly accelerate your user adoption and help you maximize your investments in Salesforce.com.
Our Salesforce administration team works closely with your business owners and subject matter experts to address your ongoing support needs so that your sales team can fully leverage the system and focus more on winning new deals.
Our flexible support packages offer services for both SMEs and enterprise businesses.
Services offered with support packages:
- Architecture review and customization: Object relationships, creation or modification of custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, custom links, and buttons; introduction of junction objects, if necessary
- Data Quality Management: Validation Rules, Automated Workflows, Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rules; Approval Processes
- User management and adoption: Profiles and Permission Sets Management, Role Hierarchy Setup, Public Groups, Queues and Setup, Adoption Reports and Dashboards
- Security model enhancements: Modify and Implement Organization-Wide Defaults, Owner and Criteria Based Sharing Rules, Session Management
- Leverage standard salesforce objects & features: Ideas, Campaigns, Products, Assets, Contracts, Leads, Account, Opportunities, Activities, Cases, Solutions and Flows
- Analytics support: list Views, Reports, Report Types, Dashboards, Analytic snapshots/Reporting snapshots
- Email administration: Work flow email alerts, creation or modification of email templates, mail merge templates
- Salesforce1: Administration and User Trainings
- AppExchange package support: Suggestions, installation, management, or removal of AppExchange packages
- Feature activation requests: Person accounts, extended mail merge, multi-currency
- Bulk data services: Mass Transfer, Bulk loads, and Imports
- Desktop apps installation and support: Connect for Microsoft Outlook, connect for Office, Force.com connect offline
- Small custom components: Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, API; Web Services and Visualforce templates
- Google apps: Initial set-up, user management and configuration
- Communities maintenance: Include best practices to enhance UI
- CRM best practices: Depending on the CRM needs, best practices will be suggested
- Documentation: Functional Specifications Documents and User Manuals
- Training: End-user and administrator