Long before “sustainability” became part of the American vocabulary before “green” became a verb, individuals who are now part of TechCORE MSS’s leadership were already dedicated to environmental, social, and economic responsibility all of which now permeates all aspects of the company’s activities, and today continues to be at the forefront of the firm’s consulting services. TechCORE MSS staff is a group of individuals who are passionate about a personal practice of sustainability both in the office and in their homes, as well as while performing projects. We recognize that “sustainability” is synonymous with cost-effectiveness and our services and solutions make every effort to protect natural resources while delivering the highest quality possible, for the lowest possible cost.
Sustainability is NOT a buzz word but includes:
- Standard: “Shaping the built environment to maintain and enhance the natural environment”
- Adjective: Able to be sustained; not becoming obsolete; attaining balance
- Assurance: That which can meet future needs without escalating use of future resources
We at TechCORE MSS Care!
We believe in Federal, State, and Local Government initiatives and legislations and we focus on:
- INNOVATION: Solutions using state of the art technologies.
- EFFICIENCY: Solutions to eliminate wasteful processes or spending.
- OPPORTUNITY: Application of critical thinking to project challenges.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Training our client and employee network to be fully engaged with agile, light-footprint processes that nimbly scale for growth and efficiently cut redundancies.
We know that by reinforcing our commitment to sustainability we will definitely add value as we continue on our growth to provide quality and professional services.
President and CEO